Lyke Minded Cooking: Simple Seasonal Vegetables
Simple Seasonal Vegetables
In honor of the official first day of summer, we're teaming up with Ali from @lyke_minded for a seasonal recipe from her soon to launch cookbook.
Market List: onion, garlic, red pepper, herbs, squash, radish, olive oil, salt + pepper.
Pro Tip: You can repeat this recipe with any veggies (mushrooms, bell peppers, spinach, etc.)
- Place olive oil in a pan on low heat. Add 3-4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Once fragrant, add 1/2 diced onion.
- Sprinkle red pepper and let sit until translucent.
- Cut veggies and have fun with it!
- Cover on low heat for 10 mins and uncovered on medium heat for 15-20.
- Serve alongside something refreshing!