SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PRODUCER
Z SUPPLY is looking for a full-time Social Media Content Producer to oversee and implement our dynamic social media and online marketing program. We are looking for someone who has education or experience in shooting and editing content in the form of (but not limited to) videos, photos, and graphics and who has a good grasp on current social marketing trends.
This role is perfect for someone who loves conceptualizing visuals as much as they love executing them – we put out a steady stream of new content daily and we are constantly evolving to elevate our fast-growing brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently ideate and pitch fresh new creative concepts for (but not limited to) Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Tik Tok.
- Shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) daily photos, graphics, videos and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, while following creative direction, interpreting ideas from both visual inspiration and written instruction, and working independently to execute design ideas.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to understand deliverable expectations, communicate needs, provide updates on timelines, and problem-solve any issues that arise.
- Work cross functionally with creative, e-commerce, product and digital marketing departments to help create social content that is in line with business objectives, product launches and brand launches
- Assist in the planning and implementation of everyday and long term social media strategy and campaigns.
- Distribute assets to all project stakeholders, make any changes or adjustments needed, and redistribute final assets in a timely and effective manner to Social Media Manager.
- Manage multiple responsibilities to produce and deliver high quality work according to schedule.
- Light copy-writing as needed.
- Create comprehensive, branded paid partnership and brand ambassador creative brief decks as needed for Social Media Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must be located in Orange County, CA. Remote until mid-2021
- 2-3+ years of experience in graphic design and/or social media either in-house at a brand or with an agency
- Strong design and/or social portfolio that demonstrates in-depth technical design skills, as well as photography skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Mac OS
- Proven experience seeing projects through from inception to production
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, take feedback and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills that support the rest of the team
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, examples of your work, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org