VICE PRESIDENT E-COMMERCE
Z SUPPLY is an established California women’s lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office.
The Vice President (VP) of Ecommerce will head up the development of Z Supply’s ecommerce marketing programs and overall website strategy to maximize the brand presentation, consumer experience and support the integrated internet marketing strategy for the company. This role owns the business outcome of Z Supply’s consumer channels and is the subject matter expert of business performance, site merchandising, data, KPIs, tech stack and product and marketing program execution on site. The VP of Ecommerce is most intimately aware of site performance, business KPIs, PnL, channel profitability, and performance. They are laser focused on driving a positive consumer experience while hitting revenue targets.
- Full Time / Salary
- Reporting to President & CFO/COO
- Position Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
- Currently Remote - In Office as needed
- Hybrid In Office / Partial Remote – January 2022
- Not accepting applicants unable to work at Headquarters
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the zsupplyclothing.com business channel, develop the strategy, merchandising plan and unique points of difference to drive channel growth, loyalty and user experience.
- Lead and manage the daily operations to achieve business and revenue objectives.
- Collaborate with Design and Production teams to identify current and future online trends, planning the optimal product selection and inventory strategy for driving online sales.
- Measure and report on KPIs and web analytics, and communicate key insights, information and trends to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with technical partners (development, SEO, fulfillment) to develop and deliver a best-in-class site experience to meet and exceed target conversion metrics.
- Drive site programming, sampling, and merchandising plans
- Partner with Director of Digital Marketing on implementation of CRM strategy and performance marketing across various paid social, search, display, email and SMS channels to build cohesive and effective digital user journeys.
- Manage full product lifecycle of existing and emerging site features, focusing on flagship experience, revenue, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Implement new site functionality and feature initiatives. Identify, recommend, and oversee implementation of new functionality and solutions to drive conversion
- Lead, develop, and mentor direct reports on the ecommerce team
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Director to ensure alignment with brand marketing strategy
- Partner with operations on 3PL integrations, order flow, doorstep experience and shipping.
- Be an internal ambassador for digital, mobile first thinking, and help build a culture of “test and learn” within the organization.
- Represents consumer, marketing, and merchandising point of view to identify new business/content opportunities and effectiveness of programs. Works with the development team for implementation and testing of all new functions/features.
- Manages website strategy to optimize online and digital marketing tools and programs, such as user interface, SEO, paid marketing channels, affiliate marketing, email marketing, third party online shopping channels, and blog.
- Forms online content partnerships, measures website usage trend, and manages vendor relationships
- Strategize best-in-class resources and tools for our wholesale customers to stay engaged on the b2b website
- Create a digital strategy that will result in both revenue growth and increase brand awareness for the b2c part of the business
- Oversees paid strategy and budget, defining channel goals across the digital ecosystem and tracking progress against business targets
- May direct advertising programs both online and offline
Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to build a world class ecommerce team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proven track record scaling retail ecommerce brands to $50m+
- 8+ years experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Recognized marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and strategic
- Proven strategic thinker, expertly executing daily business management
- Confident in business and digital KPIs
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, GTM, and Shopify
- An inspiring leader and collaborator, excited to build the best digital experience.
- Ego-less, collaborative approach to partner closely with the internal team and external partners.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy, insights, and data clearly.
- Desire to work in and promote a positive, collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships
- Ecommerce apparel experience is a plus
B2B experience is a plus
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
- Teams work remotely throughout 2021. Company will transition to a hybrid partial remote / in office schedule in Jan 2022.
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- Generous clothing discount
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with annual company match
New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com