Z SUPPLY is an established California Women’s lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office.
We are looking for a talented, mid to senior level experienced, and extremely creative Multimedia UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate alongside key stakeholders in Creative, E-Commerce, and Marketing to create digital assets that will be critical for brand growth. This role is a great opportunity for someone who loves conceptualizing visuals as much as they love executing them. The Multimedia UX/UI Designer is responsible for working alongside the digital marketing and social team to support our social media content (posts and stories) and paid advertising channels by creating elevated designs based on the brand and product storytelling.
- Full Time / Salary Exempt
- Reporting to Creative Director
- Position Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
- Hybrid Partial In-Office / Partial Remote
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for UX/UI brand needs, seasonal marketing and brand objectives for our web pages and emailers
- Partner with E-Commerce (digital marketing) to create appealing landing pages and experiences that drive strong engagement and conversion on our website.
- Create and update elevated designs and layouts daily and seasonally as they relate to emailers.
- Maintain visual brand integrity while considering new trends and seasonal concepts, all while delivering assets with the proper web and mobile requirements
- Maintain regular communication with project managers and interdepartmental teams
- Solicits and assimilates design feedback and executes revisions with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn, be a team player, share information and provide a fresh perspective
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies in the digital creative space
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design/Digital Design or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital design, UX/UI Design & e-commerce experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Adobe XD or Figma experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, take feedback and thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quality deliverables
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction and incorporate them into designs
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
- A passion for solving user problems and creating simple solutions - creating user flows and wireframes that improve user interactions
- Clean and elevated sense of visual design with impeccable design understanding in regard to typography, composition, and colors
- Understanding of social channel and paid advertising best practices
- Basic understanding of video editing is a plus
- Experience with hand illustration is a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills that support the team and company.
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach.
In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
- Teams work partial remote / partial in office
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan with discretionary company match
- Team Member product discount
Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, examples of your work, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you! Please send resumes to email@example.com