SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR MANAGER
Z SUPPLY is an established California lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office. We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced social media manager who will share in the leadership of growing Z SUPPLY’s most visible marketing channel.
We are looking for a creative, organized, and incredibly driven individual to join our growing marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is an 'early adopter' of digital trends, and has a passion for digital projects to bring our brand and company to a new level. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. This person should possess a can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play an integral role in the overall digital brand strategy with a focus primarily in social media.
- Researching current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Creating and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific growth objectives and reporting on ROI
- Generate Ideas: Brainstorm with the marketing department on digital campaign strategy and creative. Proactively come to the table with ideas and researched opinions
- Content Creation & Creative Production: Work alongside creative and marketing directors to create new and fresh ideas for brand content that aligns with the brand's aesthetic.
- Planning & Scheduling: Daily moderation of all social networks including (but not limited to): Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Analytics: Review post performance and make recommendations on creative, copy and overall strategy. Create reports on overall campaign performance after major launch initiatives.
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs (e.g. earned media value) in a constantly changing landscape
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends, tools and platforms to connect with brand strategies. Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape.
- Manage, connect & collaborate with influencers and brands.
- Partner with marketing team to manage, connect & collaborate with influencers and brands.
- A proven leader who can manage and inspire a team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience as social media manager, with the ability to plan content and write and post to communities with the right brand “voice” and in a brand responsible tone.
- Hands on experience in content and social media management
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships with a range of leadership.
- Super organized and detail oriented. Able to manage multiple schedules and timelines via spreadsheet and Google docs
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, influencers and consumer engagement
- Excellent communicator. Able to clearly communicate directives to vendors, and report back issues to the digital marketing team
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other social media creative apps is preferred.
- Photography & video editing skills is a plus.
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
- Teams work remote throughout summer and then company will transition to a hybrid schedule in September 2021
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- New and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with year-end company donation
Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, examples of your work, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org