SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR
As the Director of Social Media, you will oversee all of social entailing the content calendar; editorial and marketing series; partnerships and core product launches. You will work closely with the brand marketing, wholesale, ecommerce and creative teams to drive impact across all social channels. You will be responsible for establishing and building relationships with key industry partners and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in strategic planning within the social and digital space and experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns. More importantly, the ideal candidate will have a deep passion for social media, a forward-thinking mindset, and creativity at the forefront of everything they do. This role is based in Orange County.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play an integral role in the overall digital brand strategy with a focus in social media.
- Researching current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Creating and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific growth objectives and reporting on ROI
- Build and manage a social support team
- Generate Ideas: Brainstorm with the marketing department on digital campaign strategy and creative. Proactively come to the table with ideas and researched opinions
- Content Creation & Creative Production: Work alongside creative and marketing directors to create new and fresh ideas for brand content that aligns with the brand's aesthetic.
- Planning & Scheduling: Daily moderation of all social networks including (but not limited to): Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Analytics: Review post performance and make recommendations on creative, copy and overall strategy. Create reports on overall campaign performance after major launch initiatives.
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs (e.g. earned media value) in a constantly changing landscape
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends, tools and platforms to connect with brand strategies. Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape
- Manage, connect & collaborate with influencers and brands.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 7+ years of proven experience, with the ability to plan content and write and post to communities with the right brand “voice” and in a brand responsible tone.
- Professional portfolio of past and current social media pages managed, social campaigns and results, content created, and social media activities across multiple platforms.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships with a range of leadership.
- Super organized and detail oriented. Able to manage multiple schedules and timelines via spreadsheet and Google docs
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, influencers and consumer engagement
- Excellent communicator. Able to clearly communicate directives to vendors, and report back issues to the digital marketing team • Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other social media creative apps is preferred.
- Photography & video editing skills is a plus.
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, examples of your work, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com