Z SUPPLY is an established California women’s lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and team oriented. We are inspired by our creative mission, engaged in our everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers.
We are seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to support our production team to assist in organization and managing apparel production detail.
• Full Time / Salary Exempt
• Reporting to Production Director
• Position Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
• Partial Hybrid In Office / Partial Remote
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Tracks all approvals of lab-dips, fabric, trims, fit sample, Pre-production sample and TOP sample.
• Tracks and updates status into share distro-log. Checks all the Fit samples/Pre-production sample/TOP specifications & visual comments.
• Manages samples requested from sales or customers for Special Make Up orders.
• Handles communications between factory, Designers, & Technical Designers.
• Replies daily e-mail and assists problems from factory.
• Checks factory’s weekly WIP report.
• Monitors & updates all the production WIP status in system (FC)
• Reviews and monitors weekly shipping schedule.
• Control shipping schedule for monthly deadline and ensure production quality.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experiences of 5 year plus in the field.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Order Processing Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); and Electronic Mail Software (Outlook).
• Ability to learn operational software
• Knowledge and skill of measuring samples, technical fabrications, fabric construction, composition & treatment.
• Knowledge of Garment Construction for Active Wear product category.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS / EQUIPTMENT USED / PHYSICAL TASKS
• Office / Desk Workstation
• Air Conditioned
• Computer / Laptop / Standard Office Equipment
• Occasional lifting 20-40 lbs of product boxes
• Occasional twisting while moving product / working with product materials
• Occasional packaging of materials
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
• Most teams work remotely while some positions work hybrid/remote.
• Half-Day Fridays year-round
• Generous clothing discount
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
• 401K with annual company match
• New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
Want to join our amazing growing team? Apply today!
Please send through a resume, and a brief description about yourself.
We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com