Z SUPPLY is an established California women’s lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and team oriented. We are inspired by our creative mission, engaged in our everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. Our Marketing Manager will help scale Z SUPPLY by developing engaging and breakthrough brand campaigns, product launches, and robust consumer experiences for our target audiences that build brand awareness, interest, love and advocacy.
Our Marketing Manager is responsible for brand campaigns & media, integrated seasonal/product campaigns, social media and partnerships for both DTC and wholesale, and will partner closely with the President and Brand Marketing & Digital Marketing Director to refine the overall brand strategy. This position will help lead and accelerate growth and market share gain for Z SUPPLY, developing innovative strategies and go-to-market plans (brand, new launches, seasonal strategies) with executional excellence. In addition, the Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include owning and uncovering deep consumer insights to initiate breakthrough communications. The position requires a compelling storyteller, a strong leader and a data-driven marketer, equally comfortable leveraging insights to drive decision-making while delivering creative feedback. This role manages a small dynamic team of motivated direct reports.
- Full Time / Salary Exempt
- Reporting to Brand Marketing & Digital Marketing Director
- Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
- Partial Hybrid - In Office / Partial Remote
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to below.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop, manage, and execute seasonal marketing campaigns and product launches to increase brand awareness and reach, as well as supporting our ecommerce business
- Manage influencer marketing program, content marketing and brand partnerships
- Manage social media team and develop strategies for organic growth in key KPIs
- Partner with PR agency and celebrity gifting agency for press and product placement
- Assist with photoshoot production for seasonal campaigns, monthly content shoots, and e-commerce studio shoots
- Partner with Director of Brand Marketing & Digital to ensure all digital marketing
- efforts are consistent with the brand and full funnel marketing strategy
- Oversee retail/wholesale marketing and aid in wholesale requests
- Manage and update marketing calendar inclusive of e-commerce, digital, social, PR, and wholesale key dates
- Work cross-functionally between e-commerce, sales, and creative
- Lead brand marketing, seasonal integrated planning, brand media, partnerships, and social media
- Ownership and responsibility for supervising entire go to market process across multiple launches and seasons, including leading cross functional teams to deliver go to market objectives
- Work with creative, media and other agency partners to create breakthrough consumer communications across all touchpoints, from traditional media to digital data driven activations
- Partner closely with the President, Brand Marketing & Digital Marketing Director to revisit and refine our brand strategy & positioning and messaging, continually assessing its effectiveness to breakthrough and be memorable
- Collaborate closely with merchandise & design on seasonal product marketing & launch strategies, as well as with creative on internally developed campaigns and executions
- Partner with the growth marketing team on full funnel strategies in pursuit of customer acquisition & growth goals
- Own and optimize an integrated marketing calendar in close coordination with merchandising, growth marketing, lifecycle marketing, site marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Help to build and grow social media presence and engagement
- Partner closely with the data team on customer, leveraging deep understanding of our audiences to create high-impact messaging and creative strategies.
- Own reporting, defining and delivering performance metrics and attribution methods to connect brand initiatives to business objectives
- Be a steward of the brand internally and externally, ensuring all channels and departments are working towards the same brand vision
- Alongside agency partners, lead brand media strategy and direction, as well as brand media manage budget allocation
- Empower, manage, train, develop and inspire direct reports, contributing to positive morale and team momentum
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in brand strategy and/or brand marketing. Preferably in fashion,
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience leading and managing a team
- Requires a “brand-first” champion and creative who relentlessly pushes brand thinking and rallies a team around a common vision
- Ability to clearly communicate Z Supply vision and influence others to come along on the journey
- Can demonstrate experience building and scaling best-in-class brands
- Have successfully launched and managed a new product or innovation through its entire life cycle
- Strong project management skills
- Must be creative, forward-thinking, organized and detail-oriented with the ability
- to project manager and prioritize effectively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be agile and willing to adapt to changing needs and priorities, while still
- achieving goals and deadlines
- Ability to develop partnership strategies and champion successful execution
- Experience in digital platforms - particularly social - and driving engagement through strong cross-platform social plans, campaigns and strategies
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to think outside the box
- A proven track record of delivering against KPIs
- Analytical mind set with proven experience defining and delivering performance metrics for brand initiatives and gleaning actionable insights from data
- Creative thinker, skilled ability to prioritize and versatile communicator
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to foster collaboration within the team and among internal and external partners
- A positive attitude toward any challenge
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS & EQUIPTMENT USED
- Office / Desk Workstation
- Air Conditioned
- Occasional outdoor working conditions for marketing/company events
- Computer / Laptop / Standard Office Equipment
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL TASKS
- Occasional lifting 20-40 lbs of product boxes due to transport for company events.
- Occasional twisting while moving product / set up / tear down for company events.
- Occasional packaging of materials, supplies for company events, marketing tasks, photoshoots etc.
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
- Teams work remotely throughout 2021. Company will transition to a hybrid partial remote / in office schedule in Jan 2022.
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- Generous clothing discount
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with annual company match
- New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
Want to join our amazing growing team? Apply today!
Please send a resume, and a brief description about yourself to: email@example.com
We hope we get the chance to work with you!