Z SUPPLY is an established California women’s lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and team oriented. We are inspired by our creative mission, engaged in our everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to support our marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a creative multi-tasker who has experience in and is willing to support across all aspects of marketing including event planning, content production, influencer marketing, social media and more. This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional who is passionate about fashion and is eager to build creative Marketing strategies and solutions alongside a dynamic and growing team.
- Full Time / Salary
- Reporting to Marketing Director
- Position Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
- Hybrid Partial In Office / Partial Remote
- Not accepting applicants unable to work at Headquarters
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the day-to-day execution and community management of all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tik Tok - working closely with Social Media Manager and Marketing Director.
- Assist coordinating brand photoshoots by securing talent, location, and all other production logistics.
- Supports influencer team with outreach + ongoing communication required to keep influencer shipments and deliverables on track. Has a great eye for trends, and up and coming creators.
- Support influencer marketing program by creating and sending curated shipments that tell the story of the collection and create a unique experience for our influencer and PR partners.
- Partner with social media and influencer marketing leads as needed on campaigns and activations.
- Support Marketing Director as needed with the project management of all marketing initiatives including campaign execution, brand activations, events and wholesale marketing support.
- Attend and support the marketing team as needed at all retail and brand activations, photoshoots, events and potentially with trade shows. This will require some travel.
- Manage incoming and outgoing marketing samples into Marketing Warehouse; keeping warehouse area organized and efficient to ensure sample inventory is accurate and easy to sort. This requires experience and/or training in inventory management and order placement.
- General brand marketing assistance for any internal or external marketing needs for the company
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficient in excel and Microsoft
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a fashion brand in a Marketing/Social Media/Influencer coordinating role preferred
- Highly organized with careful attention to detail
- Experience with Full Circle preferred, but not required
- Works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and in tune with trends - able to bring new ideas to the brand
- Proficient in creating spreadsheets and marketing decks that will be used to manage lists and coordinate campaigns
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects
- Enjoy working with people in a creative and high-energy environment that will require flexibility as we build a dynamic and fast-growing marketing program together.
Z SUPPLY Perks
Z SUPPLY is an established California lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office.
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
- Teams work partial remote/ partial hybrid in office
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- Generous clothing discount
- New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, 401K with annual company match
Want to join our growing team? Apply today!
Please send through a resume, and a brief description about yourself.
We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org