INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER
Z Supply is an established California lifestyle brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office. We are looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside company leaders to develop an influencer strategy that will be critical for brand growth. This is a great opportunity for a natural “people person” who is skilled at building and nurturing relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development & execution of influencer strategy designed to improve the full marketing funnel—increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration and conversion.
- Lead influencer campaigns from ideation and pitching to campaign execution, including paid engagements, unpaid seeding, and experiential integration.
- Recruit and activate mega influencers/celebrities/talent that align with Z Supply’s brand values.
- Lead contract negotiation with talent and/or their agents/managers, ensuring clear scope of work and alignment on deliverables.
- Build positive relationships with talent to nurture brand attachment and engagement with the community.
- Ideate and pitch unique, engaging story angles to develop innovative custom content.
- Identify relevant influencers for seeding, ambassador programs, and ongoing promotions to ensure a solid roster of talent.
- Analyze, measure, and report on all influencer activities during and after all paid engagements to evaluate value and optimize for future initiatives.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies in the influencer and social media ecosystem.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of influencer marketing and/or related marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of and interest in fashion is a plus
- Strong understanding of measurement metrics for success
- Familiarity with online analytical and influencer marketing tools such as: Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics, Grin, Tagger, and Google Analytics
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z Supply team:
- Teams work remote throughout summer and then company will transition to a hybrid schedule in September 2021
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with year-end company donation
Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, examples of your work, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org