CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Z SUPPLY is an established California lifestyle apparel brand that is leading the space for casual, comfortable style. Located in the heart of Orange County, we are passionate about staying true to our roots and living a life of good vibes in and out of the office.
Z SUPPLY is seeking an experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our growing wholesale customer service team. We’re looking for someone who has a big picture mentality, a positive attitude and a team player who is always willing to go the extra mile to create the best customer experience for our wholesale customers. This position manages a territory of boutiques and key accounts, as well as providing support to our sales rep teams. Ultimately, you should have experience in a similar role and be comfortable digging in, problem solving and managing a large order file. The ideal candidate will possess a positive “Can Do” attitude and be a team player that is willing to go above and beyond for our team and our valued customers.
- Full Time / Salary-Exempt
- Reporting to Director of Customer Service & Operations
- Position Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
- Currently Partial Remote - In Office as needed
- Hybrid In Office / Partial Remote
- Not accepting applicants unable to work at Headquarters
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play an integral role in managing the order file for select territory and Key accounts
- Coordinate all stages of shipping and VAS (value added services) with 3rd party warehouse
- Monitor and respond to all direct calls and emails requests from customers and sales reps within 24 hours
- Maintain a positive working relationship with many internal departments, sales reps and customers
- Process, maintain and manage EDI customers and orders
- Collaborate with accounting department to monitor and resolve all chargebacks and credit issues
- Process credit memos and return authorizations
- New account set up in Full Circle, shopB2Z and Nuorder
- Order entry
- Coordinate with reps and buyers to obtain PO changes, extensions, ship window modifications, etc.
- Participate in daily team meetings
- Stay up to date on knowledge of current sales policies, incentive programs and new product release
- Be a part of the help desk support team for our customers on our B2B ordering platform
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3-5+ years of wholesale customer service experience.
- Strategic thinker willing to make operational improvements within our department.
- Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with the team, customers and sales reps.
- Super organized and detail oriented. Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communicator. Able to clearly communicate to customers and sales reps and bring back feedback to the internal teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full Circle experience a plus
- EDI experience a plus
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Must be able to work remotely, but potentially move in-office eventually and follow company safety protocols.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
This is currently a partial remote / partial in office as needed position. Majority of work is conducted at a home office or in office air-conditioned environment
Z SUPPLY PERKS
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. In addition to a collaborative and supportive culture, here are a few additional perks that are enjoyed by the Z SUPPLY team:
- Half-Day Fridays year-round
- Generous clothing discount
- New chic and modern offices located near top restaurants and shopping
- Comprehensive health benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision. Team members enjoy zero premium cost for select medical plans.
- 401K with annual company match
Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume, and a brief description about yourself. We hope we get the chance to work with you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com