CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking an experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our growing wholesale customer service team. We’re looking for someone who has a big picture mentality, a positive attitude and a team player who is always willing to go the extra mile to create the best customer experience for our wholesale customers. This position manages a territory of boutiques and KEY accounts, as well as support our sales rep teams. Ultimately, you should have experience in a similar role and be comfortable digging in, problem solving and managing a large order file.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play an integral role in managing the order file for select territory and Key accounts.
- Coordinate all stages of shipping and VAS (value added services) with 3rd party warehouse.
- Monitor and respond to all direct calls and emails requests from customers and sales reps within 24 hours.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with many internal departments, sales reps and customers.
- Process, maintain and manage EDI customers and orders.
- Collaborate with accounting department to monitor and resolve all chargebacks and credit issues.
- Process credit memos and return authorizations.
- New account set up in Full Circle, B2Z and Nuorder
- Order entry
- Coordinate with reps and buyers to obtain PO changes, extensions, ship window modifications, etc.
- Participate in daily team meetings.
- Stay up to date on knowledge of current sales policies, incentive programs and new product release.
- Be a part of the helpdesk support team for our customers on our B2B ordering platform.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5+ years of wholesale Customer Service experience.
- Strategic thinker willing to make operational improvements within our department.
- Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with the team, customers and sales reps.
- Super organized and detail oriented. Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communicator. Able to clearly communicate to customers and sales reps and bring back feedback to the internal teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full Circle experience a plus
- EDI experience a plus
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Must be able to work remotely, but potentially move in-office eventually and follow company safety protocols.
At Z SUPPLY, departments work cross-functionally enabling everyone to further their knowledge and expertise in an inclusive, supportive environment that is committed to healthy work/life balance, peer mentorship, and community outreach. Want to join our growing team? Apply today! Please send through a resume. Best of luck in the process. We hope we get the chance to work with you! This position reports to the Director of Customer Service and Operations.
Please send resumes to email@example.com